Blog Labels

Ongoing (22) Freebie (15) Shields (12) Scripts (7) Ideas (6) SneakPeek (6) Architecture (5) WorldBall (5) Tattoo (4) PictureTime (3) Armour (2) Shader (2) HDRI (1) Hats (1) Poser (1) Sources (1) moan (1) website (1)

Monday 11 March 2013

Ongoing - Smart+ Prop Scripts And... A Bowler Hat?

Here's the bowler hat prop mentioned in the last post, loaded positioned and parented via the script to Behemoth 2010, GG3.1, F202 Dollie, and P6 James:


Some tweaking still required (e.g. F202 Dollie's hat is too small), but the fits for most of the 53 figures mentioned in the previous post are about right.

I've had a short break from this project while I got the first batch of lo-res knot OBJs sorted out and released, but I'm back on it now. Hopefully I'll be able to release the new Smart+ Prop scripts within the next few weeks along with a few simple props - including the bowler hat.

(Edit: my apologies if anybody's waiting for this - I've been distracted again, this time it's a concerted effort to get my Unreal Imperfect website as I want it. I don't think I'll be back on this project now till the website's done.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, comment away!