Blog Labels

Ongoing (22) Freebie (15) Shields (12) Scripts (7) Ideas (6) SneakPeek (6) Architecture (5) WorldBall (5) Tattoo (4) PictureTime (3) Armour (2) Shader (2) HDRI (1) Hats (1) Poser (1) Sources (1) moan (1) website (1)

Monday 28 January 2013

Ongoing - Sorting out the morphs for the new railings

Quick Poser 8 render - I loaded several cube primitives and moved, Y-scaled, and Y-rotated them sort-of randomly. Then placed one of the railing props I'm working on on top of each cube and aligned with it. Then tried to use my morphs to get the rails of each prop to connect to the next prop. As you can see I'm not quite there with the morphs.



You'll also notice the basic steel cable texture (DAZ forum thread link) I'm going to include - that needs some work too, but the basic idea works fine (both in DAZ Studio and Poser).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, comment away!