Blog Labels

Ongoing (22) Freebie (15) Shields (12) Scripts (7) Ideas (6) SneakPeek (6) Architecture (5) WorldBall (5) Tattoo (4) PictureTime (3) Armour (2) Shader (2) HDRI (1) Hats (1) Poser (1) Sources (1) moan (1) website (1)

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Go Ahead, Comment Away!

I've just realized that the reason there's no comments on my blog (other than the "Hello, I'm Billy-No-Mates" one! ;o) is that I've had comments completely disabled all along!

So just in case anybody thinks any of my stuff here is wortha response, please go ahead and comment away.

If nobody comments it doesn't bother me in the slightest - as I've said before, I do all this mainly for my own entertainment anyway!

(I'm going to try and comment on this post myself - just to test it's working now of course...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, comment away!