Blog Labels

Ongoing (22) Freebie (15) Shields (12) Scripts (7) Ideas (6) SneakPeek (6) Architecture (5) WorldBall (5) Tattoo (4) PictureTime (3) Armour (2) Shader (2) HDRI (1) Hats (1) Poser (1) Sources (1) moan (1) website (1)

Friday 17 January 2014

Picture Time - Dawn Renders

Just noticed that I haven't posted for over a month. That's because I've been having fun creating the largest renders I've ever done - 2000x2000! Now that may not sound too big to you, but on my system it takes the best part of a day to do a render that size...

I've posted the three entries I did for HiveWire3D's "Dawn Of A New Era" on my ShareCG, Renderosity, and DeviantArt galleries - I think? I get confused. So I won't post them here just a smaller composite versions of the three images...


You'll find the full size 2000x2000 versions via the site links in the 'About Me' just over there ===>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, comment away!